2008年5月17日 星期六

what is tomorrow. what is future.what is next.what is trands

what is new what is tomorrow cam you tell me
what is new what is tomorrow cam you tell me
what is new what is tomorrow cam you tell me

l will your beg pardin.becauese l keyin chinese words is very slow.but my english also ise poor.l am universal post news president
so my age 52 .year olds. l work in newspaper company over 21 years .
we have see before gorverment and many history.we taiwan fact .can you tell me taiwan what is tomorrow . what is future. what is tradns what is next
some time l think taiwan no toworrow taiwan no future.you can check
now new goverment will make .so how do you think. people maybe can become ritchmen.l do not belive.taiwan no comparetation.and no chance because taiwan is no chance.

can you believe mr ma. new president. l will tell you .believe you self.make your business.nobody can change you.trust me study new knowledge.and open new chance
.do not need some lucky from heaven. you must work hard. and you must study hard.and you must good relation .you must have chance. my english is poor but l believed.we can negotionation.however god bless you.thank you your attention


universal post news

reporter & president

留言: 張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]





<< 首頁

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

訂閱 文章 [Atom]